You've found the home of your dreams. A place full of promise. A place where you can build your future. It's an exciting time but it can also be a little scary. How do you know you are making the right decision?
Americana Inspection Services can help you avoid surprises with our pre-purchase home inspection. Most buyers agree it's a good idea to make your home purchase contingent on a home inspection. In fact, every year 70% - 80% of prospective homebuyers have an inspection and gain that peace of mind.
We understand how important it is for you to know everything possible about your prospective home. Our inspections meet the standards set by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), as well as any local regulations concerning home inspections. An Americana home inspection includes:
We also understand that time is limited when you're making a home buying decision. Our professional inspectors will make scheduling an inspection easy. They'll work with you to best meet your needs.
- Air Conditioner
- Electrical Systems
- Lots and Grounds
- Pools and Spa's
- And Much More
The Americana inspection report will give you a complete and accurate account of your home's condition. And, our reports are widely accepted by the real estate community because they are detailed, yet easy to read and understand.
These days, buyers can afford to be choosy. So what can make your home more attractive than the rest? A pre-listing home inspection.
You'll get more money if your house is in top shape, and be able to close the deal more quickly. Home inspections are a popular and worthwhile option: 77% of all homes sold have one. So why wait until your buyer's inspector finds a problem? Chances are they'll want to discount your asking price more than the cost of repairs!
An Americana Pre-Listing Home Inspection Provides Powerful Benefits:
Let's face it, if a buyer is choosing between your pre-inspected home and another home without an inspection, which one will they choose? ...Yours.
- There's no waiting for a potential buyer to order a home inspection.
- You'll impress buyers with proof of your home's condition inside and out.
- Correct problems and eliminate last-minute repair hassles that could delay closing.
- Decrease the chances of unknown problems that cause sales to fall through.
- Get a better price for your home.
Take advantage of the opportunity to document construction defects before your 12-month builder's warranty expires. By working with Americana Inspection Services, you can provide your builder with a thorough, computer generated summary of any defects to be corrected while your home is still under warranty.
It's a good idea to have an independent authority conduct your home inspection. That way you have the security of knowing you have a complete and accurate account of your home's condition. Our mission is to be the best at what we do and it shows:
Don't let your 12-month home warranty expire without getting a professional inspection for your home. To schedule your inspection, obtain a quote, or if you have any questions, please call our office today. We look forward to inspecting your home and putting your mind at ease.
- Each Americana inspector is trained, experienced and insured, assuring your satisfaction.
- You receive a detailed, on-site computer generated Home Inspection Report that can document hundreds of possible defects, which your Americana inspector will review with you.
- You're encouraged to be present during the inspection so you can see your home's condition first-hand.
- You can schedule your home inspection when it's convenient for you.